21 July 2011

JAI77 Sketch Challenge

Hello! Yes I am still alive, in case you were wondering. LOL Things have been crazy here lately. We have had family and friends staying with us for the last two weeks so my craft room has become a guest room and our days have been so busy out and about doing lots of fun stuff. Only a couple more days and I will get my room back and I can't wait to play!

I did however manage to get a card done for this week's sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink. I had a lot of trouble with this sketch but ended up going with circles rather than squares. And once again I used my homemade DSP which I still had laying around from the cards I made a few weeks back. If you would like to play along, here is the sketch (designed by Bron).
And here is my card.
Supplies:
Stamps: On the grow (SU!), Inside & Out Birthday (PTI). Fabulous Florets
Cardstock: pumpkin pie, whisper white, daffodil delight
Ink: Pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, kiwi kiss, Ranger archival black
Other: Orange ric rac, nestabilities, copics, stitching

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE it!

Tania Gould said...

Very cute! Love how the white circle really pops and how awesome to still be making the most of some homemade DSP!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

What a beautiful card! Your handmade dsp is gorgeous and so is your colouring.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love your 'DSP' and the gorgeous circles and vibrant colours. This is a fabulous take on the sketch.

KimB said...

The sketch looks fabulous converted to circles Jodene! This is such a lovely warm florally card :)Have fun crafting when you get your room back!
Kim xxx

Patrice said...

This is such a lovely card Jodene. The circles look terrific and I love the bright colours you've used.

You did well to get any creating done considering your craft room has been a guest room for the past couple of weeks!

t_bar_star said...

This is a really nice card - love the circles! Theresa x

Marlena M. said...

Your summery colors are wonderful. They are beautifully cheery! ;)

Fiona Harrison said...

Very cute card. Was very disappointed that this stamp set didn't make it to our catty, in fact quite a few of my faves from the US didn't make it.