18 August 2011

Clean & Simple Stamping - FTL153

Here is a quick card I whipped up today for this week's sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping. Unfortunately I was just a couple of hours later to add my link over at Cas-ual Fridays. But if you would like to play along, here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and two new colours; Pool Party and Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink
Other: Stitching, SU! Textured Impressions folder, flower punch by PTI, buttons by SU!

3 comments:

Vineyardstamper said...

Love the card & the colours you have chosen.
Fiona x

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous! I really like the narrow vertical panel, and the cute flowers, and the textured background .... oh, and your colour choices!!

Patrice said...

This is such a sweet little card - love it!