26 August 2011

Colour Throwdown #156

I was playing around with a couple of challenges this morning and made this card using the colour combo from the Colour Throwdown blog for this week, as well as last week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch (although it is too late to submit that one now).

And I think this card even qualifies for the 'Use your stash' Challenge over at Just Add Ink because I have not used Perfect Plum in a LONG time! lol

These are the colours for this week's challenge:
And here is my card:
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Perfect plum, crumb cake, whisper white, so saffron
Ink: Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Versamark Dazzle
Other: PTI die, pearls, stitching, border punch by SU!

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I love it! Perfect balance of colours, love. Gorgeous card xx

Kerry (Kez) said...

So cute! love it!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty!!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Great job with a challenging color combo! Very pretty.