28 August 2011

FTL155 and Colour Q #99 Combined

This week over at the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog, the challenge (along with the usual sketch) is to also incorporate one of the colour challenges from the Colour Q blog. So I have used the current challenges from both sites to create my card this week.

Here are the challenges:

And here is my card:

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal (I don't have Indigo yet), Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, SU! DSP,
Other: gems, stitching

7 comments:

Deanna Jean said...

This is a great card. I love your use of the colours.

Karen said...

I love this Jodene and I am sooooo lovin that crushed curry colour! We never got that in our catty did we?

I should be making something but instead I am facebooking! Bad BAD me! lol

K
x

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Another lovely one. You used the sketch and colours together beautifully. Love your use of the dsp's on this one.

Kara said...

very pretty!! thanks for playing with the ColourQ this week!!

Sylvia said...

Another lovely card, Jodene!Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Love your card! Looks like we had very similar ideas in combining the two challenges.

Nanny Kate said...

I like it ! Nice one Jodene.