25 August 2011

JAI82 - Use your stash!

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is a great one! We are encouraging you to use something from your stash that you haven't used in a long time. I don't know about you but that probably means half of my stash! LOL

I still haven't had much time to play this week, so I hope to get something more 'fancy' done over the weekend for this challenge. But for now I have a very simple card to show you using a Hero Arts butterfly stamp that I have had for ages and never used.
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly by Hero Arts, Greeting by PTI
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Grey
other: Glitter, stitching

11 comments:

Folly said...

Oh, Jodene! You should use that stamp more, this card is lovely!
Michelle

Christine Blain said...

Wow! This is stunning, girl! Love the way you've coloured and cut those butterflies.

Karen said...

This is lovely Jodene! That is a really great detailed butterfly stamp too! Great job!

Luv K
x

Kerri D said...

Wow that's stunning! You may think it's simple but it's very elegant!!

Jo said...

This is beautiful Jodene. It's a gorgeous butterfly and I love the bling on it. Snap on the sentiment too :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

A gorgeous card Jodene! Love the way you've rounded the corners and the colouring on the butterflies is just so beautiful.

KimB said...

Honestly Jodene you don't need to get any fancier than this - its just lovely. The butterflies are really jewel-like! and I always like some stitching :)Enjoy your weekend.
Kim xxx

Tania Gould said...

WOW these little butterflies are so so so effective! I wish I could think so simply and elegantly as you!

Mae Collins said...

This is a beautiful card and I love you have made these butterflies pop off the card, love the colours!

Nikki Spencer said...

Absolutely beautiful Jodene, a very classy card!

Paula said...

Simple, but oh so stunning Jodene! A very effective idea I intend to steal of you!