25 August 2011

Thank You Cards

Just a quick post today, as I have a lot of stuff going on here at the moment and am about to run out for an appointment. Life just seems so crazy busy! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend as we have made no committments and I plan on just spending a nice quiet couple of days at home with my girls :)

Anyway, onto my card. I had a couple of Thank You cards to send out and so I quickly whipped these up. Since my mojo seems to have taken a bit of a break I have cased these cards. The first one is a case of the talented Nichole Heady from PTI, and my apologies but I don't know who the second card came from as there is no watermark and I appear to have saved it without the details. But if it looks familiar to you, please let me know! I have changed it up a bit ;)

Please excuse the bad photos, but I realised just as I was putting these in their envelopes that I hadn't taken a photo of them and didn't have time to set organise my usual set up.
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Other: Dotted scallop punch by SU!, felt, Red buttons by SU!
Supplies:
Stamps: Awash with flowers by SU!, Thankyou stamp by Papertrey Ink.
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Other: Ribbon, gemstones

2 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL cards Jodene! Hope your week gets better soon.

Luv K
x

Patrice said...

These are really pretty cards Jodene. Nearly the weekend, let's hope you get to just 'hang' at home with your girls!