23 September 2011

JAI86 Sketch Challenge

Hello blogging friends!

Sorry I have been MIA this past week but I have been having major computer issues. My computer just shut down last week and wouldn't start back up again! I have it running again now but it has some serious problems so I don't know how long it will go for. Looks like I might be shopping around for a new one soon!

Anyway, while I can I will share with you my creation for this week's sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink. Before I do, here is the sketch in case you would like to play along yourself.
And here is my card. Once again I have kept it pretty simple.
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, basic black
Other: Impressions plate by PTI, gemstones

8 comments:

Tania Gould said...

I really love this colours - and those colours are so yummy!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! The colours are fabulous, and I love the background texture. Another classic Jodene masterpiece!

KimB said...

Love it Jodene! The colours are beautiful and the medallion images so delicate that you need no other decoration!
Kim xxx
PS: you've reminded my this set was on my wish list, and the impression plate too!

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautifully done Jodene, loving the cas that you do so well...elegant as always!

Vineyardstamper said...

Such a great card Jodene. Love the colurs, may just have to case it although I don't have the impression plate it's sitting in the PTI cart waiting.
TFS
Fiona

Nanny Kate said...

Very pretty Jodene.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very stylish Jodene. Love your colour choices on this one. A gorgeous card!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

CAS and very elegant - love it.