02 September 2011

Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge #83

Sorry I'm a bit late with my post this week! But hubby arrived home from work (in Papua New Guinea) today, just in time to go out for dinner to celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary.

I feel very privileged that he flew home just to celebrate with me, and will stay just long enough to celebrate Father's Day with the girls before flying back to work again.

So now that you've heard all my excuses I should show you my card right? This week over at Just Add Ink we have a sketch challenge for you. First, here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Supplies:
Stamps: Touch of Kindness by SU!
Cardstock: Basic black, going gray, whisper white. DSP by Bo Bunny
Ink: basic black
Other: black ruffled ribbon, stitching, nestabilities, button by SU!, prismacolour pencils

Be sure to pop over to the JAI site and check out the other projects for this week.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Love the colour combo you've used here Jodene. Your 'perfect' stitching looks terrific as always. I really like this card with that sweet little image.

Christine Blain said...

Absolutely gorgeous, my friend. I love the colours, and the sweet stamp set. Cute, cute card. Have a wonderful family weekend xx (My hubby has gone away for Father's Day!)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jodene. I love your colouring and the stitching especially. It's a really sweet card.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Another gorgeous card all beautifully stitched up. Happy belated Wedding Anniversary to you and hubby.

Claire said...

This is stunning Jodene!Your colouring is fanbulous!