06 October 2011

JAI88 - Just Add A Die Cut

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to use a die cut on your project. I have used two to create my project this week, which is a mini take out box. I also used the colours for the 'Create with Connie & Mary' challenge last week, but didn't get it up in time.



Supplies:
Die Cuts: Petal Cone Die and Daisies 2 Die
Stamps: French Foliage
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Other: Basic Black satin ribbon, glimmer brad, Boho blossoms punch

10 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This project is beautiful, Jodene. I haven't ripped off the plastic from my Petal Cone Die yet so thanks for the inspiration. Lovin' the beautiful big daisy!!

Christine Blain said...

Wow! What a stunning colour combination. This is GORGEOUS, love. The scallops on the lid of the box are super-cute. Love everything about this, you clever thing.

Tania Gould said...

This looks so perfect! Love those daisies so much - I'm drooling!
And I love the box and your oclours too!

Nikki Spencer said...

Another gorgeous Jodene style project, simple and beautiful!

Lou Ryan said...

Stunning Jodene!

Susan Joyce said...

Totally delightful Jodene, love all the different elements you used.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fabulous box and flower absolutely stunning.

Marie

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jodene! I love the shape of the box and the flower is just stunning.

Mae Collins said...

A lovely gift box Jodene, but I particular love that stunning flower on top! Such an impact.

KimB said...

Oh my Jodene this is absolutely stunning. Love the colours and that hugemongesous flower!!!I've seen a couple of these takeaway boxes now I just need to find out how to alter the petal cone!
Kim xxx