21 October 2011

JAI90 - Sketch Challenge


Yay it's Friday! Not only do we have the weekend to look forward to, but also a new challenge over at Just Add Ink. And this week it's a sketch challenge.

Again I have chosen to keep this one clean & simple in design and have made a start on my Christmas cards. I managed to get a few done last weekend but for some reason this week, despite having a lot of free time to stamp I just haven't been feeling inspired. Don't you hate when that happens!

If you would like to play along, here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

14 comments:

Jo said...

This is SO cute Jodene. I love it! A perfect Christmas card.

Lou Ryan said...

Stunning Jodene!

Vineyardstamper said...

Ooh I love it simply stunning Jodene.

Fiona x

Kerry (Kez) Bunting said...

LOVE this card Jodene!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesom Card, colours and simplicity fantastic

AJP

N.Z.

Paula said...

Oh, this looks good enough to eat Jodene! Love the red and white going on - very striking! I know what you mean about being uninspired - boohoo!!

Karen said...

This is AWESOME Jodene! I saw a lolly done like that recently and put it into my saved idea folder! Love your card!!!

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Clean, simple + fresh = gorgeous!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I do hate it when that happens - it's happening to me right now!
I love your clean and simple card Jodene. It's very sweet.

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous! a really striking & elegant card, but cute as well & that is another great idea for this set, love it!

Tui Nathan said...

Stunning in every way Jodene ... oh my that red and white is so bold and striking ... love it to bits!

Gretchen Clark said...

that candy is so darn cute!! def gonna case that idea :)

and some other random stuff~
*I got my candle holders at Target a couple years back~do you have Target in Australia??

**I found out that my GPS can talk to me in an Aussie accent~I seriously LOVE listening to it now :)

Marlena M. said...

Oooh, I love that mint embellie! ;)

KimB said...

Gorgeous Jodene - really really striking!and your lolly really adds the WOW factor :)
Kim xxx