02 October 2011

JUGS 104 Sketch Challenge

Well yesterday was World Card Making Day but unfortunately I missed out on playing along as we had guests staying and my craft room was being otherwise occupied. I tried to make up for it today though by spending a little time in there once the guests had left and managed to get a couple of cards done.

This first one is for the sketch challenge over at the Just Us Girls blog. Here is the sketch.
And here is my card.

Happy Belated World Card Making Day!
Hope you managed to get some stamping time in over the weekend.

7 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I like this! Love your colour choices!

KimB said...

Jodene this is great!I thought the sketch was really a tough one to tackle but you made it look easy! Its elegant and stunning!
Kim xxx

Patrice said...

Love these colours. Great card!

Maureen said...

oh, I just love those colours and that big burst of colour with the flower :) Simply gorgeous!

Kathryn B said...

Wow this is one beautiful crisp looking card! Fab colors! Love that flower too! So glad you could get sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

Mynnette said...

The colors on this card are so fabulous! Your layered flower is great--this is a piece of art!

Lou Ryan said...

This is gorgeous Jodene!