30 October 2011

Mojo Monday #212

Hi there folks! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. It was a long one for us in WA this weekend and it has been so relaxing!

I just thought I would pop in and share the card I made for this week's sketch challenge over on the Mojo Monday Blog. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:

I have changed the panel under the main image a little, but I hope it isn't too different from the sketch!

The Mo Manning digital image was coloured using Copics.

Supplies:
Stamps: Digital Image from Mo's Digital Pencil, greeting from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. DSP by Bo Bunny
Other: Tag punch by Stampin' Up!, stitching, rose red seam binding, border punch, pearl accents and coloured with Copic Markers.

5 comments:

Muliphen said...

She's so cute! =D

Kerry (Kez) Bunting said...

Such an adorable card Jodene! Love all of Mo Manning's images and wish I could buy them all in rubber as my budget doesn't stretch to copics just yet! Your colouring is beaut, as always.

Patrice said...

Adorable image. Love your card.

Gretchen Clark said...

what a cute image!! I love your colored cards :)

AJ Reddicliffe said...

Love your card - I'm addicted to Mo atm too - such cute images. xx