14 November 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #10

I managed to find a couple of hours in my craft room last night to play along with some challenges. The first one I did was from Freshly Made Sketches and here is the sketch.

And here is my card.

I love that these sketches are so clean and simple in design so you have the option of adding to them or leaving them as they are. This would be a good card to mass produce for Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps: In the meadow and Stylish Sentiments Holiday by Papertrey Ink.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper white by SU! DSP by Kaiser
Ink: Melon Mambo and Black
Other: Linen impressions plate by Papertrey Ink

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love any silhouette and the way you've stamped it with the sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for playing with my color combo at Paper Players this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow - love this! Great background paper and I love the main image and sentiment!

Jen Timko said...

Now look at this great set of colors! Oh, my...what a fantastic card! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Christy Q said...

This card looks so fresh and bright! Love the cheery colors and that image/sentiment! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tui Nathan said...

This is really beautiful Jodene ...love this colour combo and I love too how you have stamped over the sentiment with the silhouette image!
Awesome card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley said...

This is wonderful! Love that you used the pattern paper so effectively! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lauri Ingram said...

What a wonderful, clean and fresh Christmas card! Beautiful silhouette image! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

LBCrafts said...

This is super cute! I love the red deer done in the background. Well done!