19 November 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #11


Hello! Hope you are having a nice weekend! Mine has been pretty busy so far, but I am looking forward to some quiet time at home tomorrow.

I just popped in to show you a card I made for this week's challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. I have turned the sketch on it's side to suit my image.

Here is this week's sketch:
And this is my card:


This is a close up just so that you can see the shimmer on my card. I spritzed some Ranger Perfect Pearls mist over the rose red cardstock.


Supplies:
Images: Digital Image of Copica by Saturated Canary, Sentiment by Papertrey Ink.
Cardstock: Rose Red and whisper white by SU!, DSP by Kaiser
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Punches by SU!, stitching, copic markers, gems.

12 comments:

Lauri Ingram said...

What a great image! Beautiful coloring and I love the smooch spray! thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet! I love the shimmer and your coloring is wonderful!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Woweeeeee! Your colouring is amazing. Can you come to Tassie and give me some lessons????

Jen said...

What a great image. Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Vineyardstamper said...

Love your card Jodene & your colouring is amazing as always.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the image & your colouring is stunning!

Christy Q said...

What a pretty card, Jodene! Love the shimmer from the smooch spray and your coloring is divine. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cindy Hall said...

What a cute card and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rita said...

What a fun card! I love the hit of shimmer and fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

The coloring on your image is great! Love the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

Love that sentiment, the type is very pretty. The colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely card Jodene, fantastic colouring.