27 November 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #12

I didn't think I was going to have time to play along with any challenges this week as I have been sick with a bad head cold but I did manage to do a couple of quick and easy cards late last night.

This one is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. Don't look too closely at the colouring on the image, because I find red so hard to work with and very unforgiving so I have gone out of the lines a few times! LOL Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


Supplies:
Images: Digi image by Make it Crafty, sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, riding hood red, basic black, white sparkly embossed DSP (not sure what brand it is).
Other: Cuttlebug stars embossing folder, silver glitter cardstock, nestabilities, copics white embossing powder

8 comments:

Vineyardstamper said...

Jodene your card is just stunning & the colouring fantastic.

Lauri Ingram said...

Look at that sweet image and the gorgeous coloring! Beautiful! Thanks for joining Freshly Made sketches and hope you feel better soon!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh! This is sooooo cute. You are really a master at coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is beautiful - and the image is adorable~!

Christy Q said...

What a super cute image! the coloring is superb and I love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen said...

That image is so great! And your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patrice said...

Love that image. Your card is terrific and your colouring as always, is gorgeous.

Hope you're feeling lots better now.

Jo said...

Oh how cute is this? I love the image and the colouring is gorgeous, as usual.