17 November 2011

JAI94 Sketch Challenge


It's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink, and this week it's a sketch challenge. I love that this sketch is a circle and it gives you so many options! So be sure to pop over to the Challenge Blog and see what the other DT members have created.

And if you would like to play along, here is the sketch.
For my card I decided to use the circle on a square card and went for a bright, fun colour scheme.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery
Other: Dies by Papertrey Ink, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon

12 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

very pretty!! I LOVE those flowers :)

Karen said...

Just beautiful Jodene!! And now I need that butterfly punch! To think you say I'M a bad influence! roflol

Luv K
x

Jo said...

I have to agree with Karen, you are a bad influence because after seeing this gorgeous card, I need to add that sunflower die to my wish list :)

Lou Ryan said...

Fantastic Jodene! Love the shadowed wording and the gorgeous colours and flowers. xx

Christine Blain said...

This is so beautiful, Jodene. I, too, love the way you've stamped the sentiment. The flowers are gorgeous, the butterfly's gorgeous, the colours are gorgeous!! Love it.

KimB said...

Awesome mix of DSP and dies Jodene, and I just love the mix of Mambo and Celery so fresh!! (Lucky me has the flower die - but no time to try it so far!!)
Kim xxx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the shadow effect with the sentiment and the gorgeous colour scheme. This is one beautiful card.

Patrice said...

Love the colours you've used on this card and very pretty dsp too. Lovely, bright and fun card.

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a pretty card, gorgeous colours & love the shadowed sentiment.

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous Jodene. Love your bright colours and the shadowed words.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is so very beautiful Jodene! But then I'm wondering whether you ever have made one that wasn't? I've never seen one anyway, all your work is amazing!

Tui Nathan said...

What a stunning creation Jodene ... the colours are so vibrant and fresh I love it ... and then those fabulously gorgeous flowers ... Wow!!!