03 November 2011

Just Add Ink #92 - Just add a tag or bookmark


Once again another week has flown by me and I didn't get to spend half as much time in my craft space as I would have liked to *pout*

But I did get to make a little project for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week the challenge was to just add a tag or a bookmark and I have made a corner fold bookmark.

Be sure to stop by the JAI Blog and check out all of the gorgeous projects that the Design Team have created this week!


Supplies:
Stamps: Digital image by Tiddly Inks, sentiment by Papertrey Ink.
Cardstock: Plum and very vanilla. DSP by Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic markers, prima flowers, pearl accents, punches by Stampin' Up!, ribbons

12 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a sweet project. Your colouring is amazing as always and you have a wonderful collection of the cutest images and sentiments. What a gorgeous bookmark!

Tania Gould said...

This really is so sweet, as Bron said. I love everything about it..the colours, the colouring, the litte details! Fab idea Jodene!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh wow! That's breathtaking! LOVE you copic colouring (I'm very envious!)!

Jo said...

This is so cute Jodene. Again, your colouring is divine and I have to agree with Bron, the cutest images to colour!

Karen said...

This is just the lovliest bookmark Jodene! And again..........the colouring is awesome!! I can only dream to colour like that!

I must check out where you got that image from. Again thanks for linking to the products. You really must stop enabling me to spend money! lol

Karen
x

KimB said...

Love all your book/ texty references in this Jodene! Your colouring is fantastic!! and I love all the layers of lace and ribbon along the bottom. Very special!
Kim

Loopylou. said...

jodene that just gorgeous hun and i love the sentiment so much.
thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks
hugs Lou xxx

mforquer said...

YAY Jodene - I'm so happy that you joined our challenge with that awesome bookmark! Love the colors and that is a perfect sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time ♥ Pops x

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is so cute Jodene. Your colouring is always brilliant.

Larissa said...

Very lovely bookmark. I love the paper you used for it. Thamks again for joining us at tiddly inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Caaaa-uuuuutttteee!