05 November 2011

A little bit of Christmas


I downloaded this cute little Christmas Image the other day from Tiddly Inks and couldn't wait to colour her up with my copics.

I haven't decided yet whether I will put a sentiment on the front or not, to me it looks 'naked' when I don't have one. LOL But it does have a Christmas verse inside so maybe that's enough. She also has quite a bit of sparkle on her fur trim, but I can never seem to catch that in my photo's.


Supplies:
Image: Tiddly Inks (digital)
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!), DSP by Papertrey Ink
Other: Copic markers, nestabilities, charm, rose red seam binding (SU!), glitter

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh i love this one too!!!!! she looks perfect in a circle and the papers are lovely and festive!! i might have to go and have a christmassy make now!!!!
thank you for popping back in on us with another treat to feast my eyes on!
hugs Lou xxx

mforquer said...

OHHH and another!! YAY! I just colored this image tonight! I love all the fun colors you used for the presents - the stitching and the papers are fabulous! Love this!
Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Nikki Spencer said...

Sooo..cute!!! more gorgeous colouring...sigh. Your making me feel guilty for not using my copics more..:0)

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning sweetie love the colours, thanks for joining us again at Tiddly inks hugs pops x

Vineyardstamper said...

Jodene this card is just gorgeous if only I could Copic colour as well as you.

Larissa said...

Fabulous card. I love the stitching and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at tiddly inks this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Patrice said...

Another stunning card from you. Gee I wish I could use my copics as well as you do.