06 November 2011

Proud mum post

I just wanted to share a pic of my girls from today. They decided they wanted to try out for Australia's Got Talent so we headed off early to sign up for auditions. Luckily we got there an hour before registration started because there were already a couple of hundred people in the queue and by the time we got through and came out at 11.30 (much earlier than we had thought!) the queue was into the several hundreds!

We don't know if they got through to the next stage yet, we will have to wait for a phone call. But I am just so proud of them for having the courage to get up there in front of the judges and give it a go. I don't know if I could have done it at their age!

Thanks for indulging my proud mummy moment, and I will leave you with a photo.


Have a great week!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I bet they both make it! I wish I could watch the show to see them!

Patrice said...

Wow! That is a huge proud mum moment. I've got everything crossed and really hope they make it through.

Nikki Spencer said...

Definately a proud mum moment, as you should be!
Fingers crossed for them, they should be so proud of themselves for giving it a go, it's very exciting.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh wow! What a weekend. Good on them for doing something 'so huge' like that and for mum to wait in the line with them forever. Hope all goes well. :) X

Vineyardstamper said...

They are both super talented Jodene fingers crossed they make it to the next round.