04 December 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #13

I had these three little gingerbread men from Papertrey Ink coloured up and sitting on my desk for the past couple of weeks and when I saw this week's sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog I knew they would be perfect!

Here is this week's sketch.

And here is my card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertyrey Ink
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Versamark, Memento black
Other: Copic markers, cherry cobbler seam binding and button, white emobossing powder, stitching, linen impressions plate by Papertrey Ink.

13 comments:

Lauri Ingram said...

What cute little men!! A very unique Christmas card! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Kristi said...

I love it! Gingerbread men are just so cute!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh...this would be a winner in my book any day of the week!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, this is too cute, Jodene! I love the Chocolate Chip backdrop; your colour choices are perfect.

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing says Christmas like gingerbread men! Adorable!

Jen said...

What cute little guys And I love the bow and button. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy said...

What an adorable, clean and fresh card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh wow ... how super cute are these lil wee gingerbread guys .... love them, and your clean styling is always so impressive!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

Perfect use of the sketch! Those gingerbread men are fabulous! Stunning card. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

This is adorable, I love the colours!!!

Christy Q said...

Love those little gingerbread men! Beautifully colored and I love the crispness of the sentiment against the red panel. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!

Anne Marie said...

Wow, is this ever cute! Love the rich color combo you used to accent those gingerbread guys! :)

Nanny Kate said...

How edible is this card? love it!!