10 December 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #14

Just a quick share this morning before I have to start getting my daughter ready for her dance concert today. This weekend is shaping up to be pretty crazy, just like the last few! But now school has finished and soon things will start to become a little more relaxed as we settle into the holidays.

I downloaded the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week and made this card using an adorable snow penguin digi image from Dilly Beans.


Here is the sketch I used:
And here is my card.

13 comments:

Patrice said...

More dots and spots. Love it. Gorgeous colouring - oh I wish I could do that. Love the glittery bling on your card too.

Linda Callahan said...

This little guy is a sweetie! Love the glimmer and the polka dots are fab!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colouring and that penguin looks awesome. Love the tree behind. Awesome card, Jodene!

Michelle said...

adorable! love the background papers! cute penguin scene!

Lauri Ingram said...

So bright and fun!!!! Love this! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Angie said...

What an adorable card! Just love that little penguin.

Nanny Kate said...

He is just too cute!!!

Jen said...

Ever since I saw the movie Surf's Up I've been a fan of penguins, and this little guy is adorable. You've colored him perfectly and I love the white tree. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... this is oh so adorable Jodene .... love this lil penguin, he is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

This guy is so sweet and I love the tree behind him. Fun paper! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Christy Q said...

So adorable - love this little penguin all bundled up and the patterned paper you used is fabulous!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh - how adorable! You are fantastic with coloring, too! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Rita said...

What an adorable penguin! I love the colors and glimmer too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!