15 December 2011

JAI98 - Just Add Sparkle

Well if there was ever a time for sparkle, it is Christmas time right? This week over at Just Add Ink, we are challenging you to add a little sparkle to your project. Which can be whatever you want it to be!

If you haven't' already seen the projects over on the JAI Challenge Blog, be sure to check them out because the DT have some gorgeous things to share with you this week.

For my project I created a Christmas card and some gift wrapping for a special friend :) For my 'Merry' letters and the tag on the package, I used some very sparkly white glitter cards stock which is a bit hard to capture in a photo.

7 comments:

Karen said...

oh oh oh THATS MY PRESENT!! lol

I just LOVED this - so full of sparkle and that beautiful little tag with a sparkly 'K' on it!

I felt truely spoilt and my candle was beautiful. Its def my fave for sure now and I'll be ordering some more from partylite in the new year!!

Karen

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautifully presented gift - so glam and sparkly.

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... gorgeous in every way ... love your detailing on the gift and love the sparkly Merry!

Gretchen Clark said...

I love the simplicity of this card!! I think that die is going on my wish list :)

Fiona Harrison said...

Gorgeous, and lucky you Karen!!! I was so cranky when that die was out of stock, but I've ordered it and it should be here for me to use next Christmas. You've used it so well. Love your work.

Vineyardstamper said...

Jodene this is just fabulous love all the sparkles, I didnt order the merry die because I thought I would never use but now I may have to reconsider.

KimB said...

You have single handedly convinced me that I need to get these word dies. I just love the striking (and in this case sparkly) effect you get using them!! Gorgeous!
Kim xxx