07 December 2011

A simple Christmas card

Just a quick share this morning, as I'm sure just like it is at your place, things around here have been pretty crazy! I guess they don't call it the silly season for nothing.

I saw this card idea on the PTI blog hop and just loved it, but now for the life of me can't find it to post the link! It came together so quickly and easily that I think I will make several more of these to send out this year.
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: black, white, kraft
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Copics, rhinestones, linen impressions folder, real red ribbon

5 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

*jaw drops* This is STUNNING!

Kerry (Kez) Bunting said...

Stunning is right, Jodene this card is amazing! So simple and so effective - wow!

Nikki Spencer said...

This is so elegant in its simplicity Jodene...stunning!

Lou Ryan said...

Beautiful!

Patrice said...

Love this Jodene. Stunning.