04 December 2011

SSSC #146 and Dilly Beans Snow Family Challenge

First I must apologise for the bad lighting in this pic. I normally take my photos during the day but I know I won't get a chance for the next couple of days as I will be so busy so I thought I had better post this now while I could :)

Here is this week's sketch from Karen over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog.
And here is my card, I have flipped the sketch on it's side:

The *NEW* Dilly Beans Challenge Blog is also running a little challenge to use this image and they are even giving it away for free!! I already had this image in my digi stash so I missed out on the freebie, but you should definitely go and grab it while you can and play along. It is just too cute! And I don't know why, but even though we don't have white Christmases here in Australia I just adore snowmen and am getting quite a collection of them :)

Supplies:
Stamps: digi image by Dilly Beans
Cardstock: Basic grey, whisper white, bashful blue. DSP by SU!
Other: Punches by Martha Stewart, copics, glitter, stitching, ribbon

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

What a super sweet image! Love the colors and your little snowflakes. Great take on the sketch!

Tania Gould said...

Don't mind me - I'm just having a snoop around your blog for some ideas - and I just had to say LOVE THIS CARD! Love the snow flakes and icicles!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable, great job! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Dilly Beans!

DonnaMundinger said...

So fun and frosty! Fabulous job on both challenges. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute image. Love the icicles..

Dr. Mary said...

This is an awesome card! I love the icicles and the detailed stitching.