20 January 2012

JAI101 - Sketch Challenge

Greetings from Bali, Indonesia!

Hopefully as you read this I am laying somewhere on a beach in Bali with a cocktail in hand! I say hopefully because I am never 100% sure whether Blogger will post my updates when I have scheduled them for.

This week over at Just Add Ink, we have a fun sketch challenge for you. If you would like to play along, just check out the sketch below and once you have made your card just be sure to go and link it up over on our challenge blog.
And here is my card. I have kept it very CAS this week ... again! ;)

Supplies:
Stamped images: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: nestabilities, sewing, copic markers

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Hahaha blogger published on Saturday morning, Aust time. Hope you're having a fabulous holiday and living it up! Look forward to seeing some pics when you get home.

Love this cute little image, and the colours you've chosen for your card.

KimB said...

Love it to bits Jodene as usual! That beautifully coloured little plane looks so happy zooming around! Hope you're getting in lots of relaxing and cocktails too :)
Kim xxx

Nanny Kate said...

Enjoy your holiday. Lucky you!
x manda

Sam said...

Hi Jodene,

I'm commenting here because I can't find an email addy for you...sorry.

Thanks so much for your recent comments on my blog. I am having no joy with my PTI anniversary set from last year...and resorted to sending them a really grumpy email yesterday...may as well have just hit my head on a wall I think. I saw your thread on the PTI forum when I was looking in there recently. Good luck redeeming your set...but don't hold your breath! I even have an email from customer service agreeing they owe me one, but still no set. I'm so peeved, even though I know that is useless, but I'll be buggered if they'll get any more money from me.

Hope you had an awesome hol in Bali....this photo looks so beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Fiji too!

Best wishes to you!
Sam.

PS. are you still on the move more eat less thingy? Was it good? I am trying to lose several kgs...and am looking for whatever motivation I can find!

PPS. Would you mind deleting this comment in due course?...I don't really want my rant being public, but like I said, I couldn't find an email addy for you and your comment was a no-reply one. Thanks so much!