27 January 2012

JAI102 - Just Add .... Kathy Tanner

This week over at Just Add Ink, we have a CASE challenge for you and this week we get to CASE the very talented JAI design team member Kathy Tanner.

Here is the card that I made:
And this is the card that I chose to case from Kathy's blog.

I hope to be back soon with some photos from my recent trip to Bali. I arrived home on Sunday night and my brother and his son arrived on Monday morning from Sydney and are staying with us until Saturday. It has been great to spend time with them, but I must admit I am looking forward to getting my craft room back and getting inky again!

But first I just need to get the girls all ready for the new school year, there are still books and stationery still to pick up and new shoes to buy. So things will be pretty full on until mid week when school starts again and a regular routine can resume.

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome card! What punch/die did you use - I love it!!

Christine Blain said...

Love the gorgeous, happy colours, Jodene. Great CASE, my friend. Welcome back to the madness that is the end of the holidays (when we all panic, realising how much we haven't done to organise the kids)!

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your choice of punches and colours Jodene, they make such a cheery happy card.

KimB said...

Can you believe that I still haven't tried inlaid embossing. I will soon as I lvoe the effect you got! The flowers are the perfect background for the big birthday sentiment. Love the bright colours too :)
Kim

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a gorgeous case of my card Jodene. I love the bright colours you've chosen for the flowers. Really fun.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the bright, funky colours on this gorgeous card and the inlaid embossing.

Sam said...

Love your card Jodene. That colour combo really appeals to me....soooo beautiful!

Best wishes
:-)