01 January 2012

Just Add Ink Scrapbooking Challenge #1

Happy New Year! I can't believe that another year has passed us by and here we are at the start of 2012. A fresh start with so many possibilities ahead. I can't wait to see what this year will bring.

There are some exciting changes happening over at Just Add Ink this year and the first one is that as of today we will
be having a monthly scrapbooking challenge on the first Sunday of each Month.

While this is an optional challenge for most of the Design Team, I am looking forward to participating as an opportunity to get back into my scrapbooking which has taken a back seat to stamping for the
last couple of years.

Since it is our first scrapbooking challenge, the theme is 'Firsts' or 'One'. So just make your layout in whatever format you choose (Layout=scrapbook page) in any size but it must be a LO to go into an album .ie not an OTP/mini album using this month's theme.

Here is my first layout for the year, I have scrapped my daughters First Communion.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Whoa, get me back up off the floor, Jodene did a scrapbook page! And of course it's terrific!

Thank you to Just Add Ink for giving her the kick in the behind! :)

Pam said...

Oh and I played along! ;)

KimB said...

CAS but with some special details, love the ornate frame for the name and date and that fabulous flower. This is a definitely a special occasion to remember! Great scrapping!
Kim xxx

DianeL said...

Fabulous layout and great colors... Thanks for sharing