11 January 2012

A quick card share

Firstly blogging friends, I must apologise for being so quiet since the new year. Things have been really busy around here (I thought it was meant to slow down after Christmas?) and I am getting ready to go away on the weekend, as well as preparing for visitors who arrive as soon as I get back. So the craft room has been packed up to make way for a bed, and the crafting is now on hold for at least a couple of weeks.

In the meantime I did finish this card last night and just wanted to share. It's pretty simple and the digital image is from La La Land Crafts and colored with Copics. I bought this one because it reminded me of my cute guitar playing daughter.

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Super sweet Jodene ... love your colouring!!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I can see why you couldn't resist that image - beautiful colouring. Enjoy your time away.

Fiona Platzer said...

Just beautiful Jodene!!