03 February 2012

JAI103 ... Just Add Red & White

With Valentine's Day just around the corner the red and white colour challenge over at Just Add Ink will come in very handy!

I have once again gone with a clean & simple card design, using the Tremendous Treats Valentine stamp set from Papertrey Ink and colouring with my copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by! And be sure to go and visit the challenge blog and see the gorgeous creations that the rest of the Designt Team have to share with you :)

7 comments:

Mae Collins said...

CAS are often very effective as is this one of yours. Cute image too!

Jo said...

This is so cute Jodene. I had this set in my latest order but I think I ended up taking it off. It will have to wait till next time.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fabulous card, a very dynamic and bold card, beautifully crafted.

Marie

Sam said...

This is so, so, so cute Jodene! I love it.

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a cute image Jodene, you make CAS look amazing!

KimB said...

This is just the cutest Jodene and spot on for a big boys card. Love your CAS!
Kim

Diane Barnes said...

This is so sweet Jodene & love the clean & simple look