05 March 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #24

I am hoping I can just slip this in before the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches closes! I thought I would have a lot of time to play this weekend but even though it was a long weekend here, I was so busy I never got into my craft room at all.

I did manage to whip this card up tonight thought using this week's great sketch.


And here is the sketch if you would like to play along.
Supplies:
Image: Digi image of Wryn from Tiddly Inks
Cardstock: Early Espresso, whisper white, DSP by Simple Stories
Other: Stitching, Copics, glitter

7 comments:

jackid said...

such a pretty card love it and a great sketch to have used too
Jacki xx

Cindy Hall said...

Really great job of coloring. I love that stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Gorgeous again Jodene! Your colouring is brilliant! Such a cute card.

Nikki Spencer said...

Your colouring is gorgeous Jodene! Love your card and a super cute image!

Jo said...

Again, absolutely gorgeous colouring of a super cute image. Love the sketch. One day I would love to get around to completing some addtional challenges.

Paula said...

So glad you made it to your craft room, even if for just an evening. This is a gorgeous card Jodene, and I love the flowery DSP!

Patrice said...

Another sweet card from you Jodene - love it. Your colouring is beautiful.