29 March 2012

JAI111 - Just Add Easter

Well, with Easter just around the corner it's the perfect time for an Easter themed challenge! And that's exactly what we have for you over at Just Add Ink. So be sure to pop over and see some of the gorgeous projects that the design team have in store for you.

I went with a simple Easter card this week, using an adorable Easter Wryn image from Tiddly Inks.
Supplies:
Images: Tiddly Inks digi image, greeting by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette, White, Twitterpated DSP by SU!
Other: Copic markers, nesabilities, banner die by PTI, impression plate by SU!, stitching, glitter
Ink: Island Indigo

12 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is almost too cute for words, Jodene! LOVE the sweet, beautifully coloured image, and the background embossing. The strip of DSP you've used is perfect. Gorgeous card, my friend!

Patrice said...

Once again Jodene you've coloured a sweet little image and come up with a gorgeous Easter card - love the soft pink!

Nikki Spencer said...

She is adorable Jodene and your choice of DSP and colours are perfect..really pretty!

Kerry (Kez) Bunting said...

Such an adorable card Jodene and colored beautifully as always. I have a blog award for you if you care to pop over as I always find your work so inspiring.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jodene. You have coloured Wrynn so beautifully and I love your embossed background too.

Paula Sievers said...

Hi Jodene. I have left a little award for your blog on my site www.stampinwithpaula.com

I love your work.

Congrats.

Andrea said...

Hi Jodene!

I have awarded your Blog the Liebster Blog Award! Please go to my Blog:

http://stampmyday.blogspot.com.au

to obtain your badge and information regarding this award.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea
Stamp My Day

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What an adorable Easter image and coloured so beautifully. When I grow up I want to colour in like Jodene!

KimB said...

Very cute indeed (those bunnies!) and just beautifully coloured, as usual! Love the match of light pink and indigo - very striking - and will have to try it :)
Kim xxx

Elaine said...

What a cute little image Jodene she is fab and I love this card well done Hugs Elaine

Jo said...

Jodene, this is such a sweet image that you have coloured so beautifully. Gorgeous.

Larissa said...

So adorable!

Hugs,
Larissa