22 March 2012

Just Add Ink #110 - Sketch Challenge

Surely another week couldn't have whizzed by already? As hard as that is to believe it appears to be true because it's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink.

This week we have a sketch challenge for you. If you would like to play along (and we hope you do!) just make a card/project using this sketch and go over to our challenge blog to enter.


And here is the card I made this week. The colour looks a little off in the pic, but it is actually Pink Pirouette.

I never thought I would have a need for the adoption sentiment I had sitting in my stash, but my sister-in-law and brother-in-law recently adopted a gorgeous little girl in Cambodia so I was very excited to be able to ink this one up!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White (SU!), DSP from Twitterpated by SU!
Other: Stitching, fence punch, boho blossoms flower punch.

8 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Love the fence bunch and the pretty little pink flowers!!

Christine Blain said...

Perfection! Love the soft, sweet colours, the delicate details, and the reason for this card. You ROCKED this sketch, girl!

KimB said...

This an awesome take on the sketch Jodene - very clever - I just love how the fence and flowers work to become that side element. You are getting some good use out of the Congrats set - I might have to go and have alook at it again!
Kim xxx

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty card Jodene. I love the fence and flowers and the sentiment is wonderful.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so pretty Jodene - you've made a beautiful card and your in-laws will be so pleased to receive it for their special occasion!

Mae Collins said...

You have done a great job with the sketch this week and I too love the little fence panel. So glad you had an appropriate sentiment to put on this card for your in-laws new family addition.

Jo said...

This is so pretty Jodene. I LOVE that picket fence punch - so cute. Congrats to your in-laws on the new addition to their family.

Paula Fuller said...

Love your card this week. So very pretty, for such a special occasion.