11 March 2012

A quick card share

I hope that you are all having a great weekend! I don't know where mine has gone, it seems to have whizzed by and I haven't had much time at all around the house. I did get a chance to play last night and got one simple card made. Unfortunately I couldn't seem to get a good photo so it looks a little washed out but I thought I would share it anyway.


Supplies:
Stamps: All PTI
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso
Other: Dies by PTI, stitching, pretty in pink satin ribbon, Pearl embellishments

Now I am off to clean up my craft room, and do some re-organising in there. Wish me luck! lol

Have a great week :)

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE it! Gorgeous colours, stamp and dies. Hope to see more beauties come out of that gorgeous craft room soon!

Gretchen Clark said...

so cute!! that stamp is on my wish list ;)

Jo said...

Ohh, your order arrived pretty quick. I am too scared to order at the moment, so I will just have to view from afar :) I love the pattern on the big lamp shade.

Linda Monroe said...

Jodene,
I was looking around Ted's site 'happily ever crafting' and stumbled upon this beautiful card you created. I love this. The colors with the medallion background stamp are gorgeous. I also noticed you had a birthday this week. Happy Birthday. I loved to see the hand made cards people sent you. Very nice.