29 April 2012

Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch Challenge FTL188

Well after a slow start I was very productive in my craft room last night getting four cards done! It may not sound like a lot, but I can't remember the last time I made that many cards in one 3 hour crafting session.

One of the cards I made was using this great sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping.  This is the sketch:


And here is my card.  I have been itching to use this adorable little set since I got it from PTI but just never seemed to have any ideas. Then I saw the sketch and it all came together. I coloured the little cups using the warm neutral copic markers before adding the little bands on them.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, White XPress It cardstock. DSP by Simple Stories.
Ink: Early Espresso, cool caribbean, melon mambo
Other: Stitching, copic markers, scallop border punch by SU!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I love it! But, hey, hang on - aren't those COFFEE cups???

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a fun way to use that PTI set! I loved it in the release, but didn't order it as I couldn't figure out how I would use it. This is a great idea and perfect with this sketch.
Cheers, Karen

Teresa Zuehls said...

Cute card and take on the sketch! TFS