29 April 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #32 - Take 2

This is the second card I made using this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. You can see the sketch and my first card HERE.

I have added an extra little band across this one, but other than that I pretty much stuck with the sketch :)

Supplies: 
Stamps: Image by Pure Innocence, greeting by Papertrey Ink, SU! French Foilage
Cardstock: Kraft, White and DSP  by My Minds Eye
Other: Copic markers, diamantes, stitching, nestabilities, glitter

5 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This one is so pretty! I love the sewing and the slightly distressed look you've got on the background papers. She is beautifully coloured and I love the sparkly wand too. Thanks for giving us 2 cards to admire at FMS :)

Christine Blain said...

Jodene, this is oh-so-beautiful! What a sweet, perfectly-coloured, little image! Love the gingham paper, and everything else about this cute card.

Gayatri said...

Another awesome card! I too love the distressing and the rhinestone on the wand is a nice touch. Great colouring again. You do have lots of patience, Jodene!

Tui Nathan said...

And another fabulous creation .... wow, your colouring is AMAZING ... love the shading!!!1

Cindy Hall said...

Another fabulous card and perfect coloring. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!