29 April 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #32


I have made two cards for this week's sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches, and this is the first one. If you would like to play along, this is the sketch:

And here is my card. I have seen the spotty technique I used on the dress a few times and wanted to try it. Not sure that it matches the DSP I chose though now that I look at it! lol



Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence image, sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Early Espresso, White XPress It Cardstock, DSP by By Bunny
Other: Nesabilities, copic markers, pearl accents, glitter, stitching, dimensional magic

8 comments:

Jess said...

too cute!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Gorgeous card Jodene. I love the way you've colour spotted her dress- cute! Glad you could play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Christine Blain said...

Adorable! LOVE the little spotty dress, and the cupcake paper that goes so well with the image.

Gayatri said...

What beautiful colouring, Jodene? Love the spotted dress and the cup cake look real. Gorgeous card and love the stitching too :)

Tui Nathan said...

Just gorgeous Jodene ... love that adorable image and I love the stitching on the card ... superb!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! Your coloring is excellent, and I love the dotted dress! The stitching is such a wonderful addition, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on your winning card! It is a super cute take on the sketch. Love your adorable image and the giant cupcake ;) and fabulous job on the coloring.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sending congrats to my fellow Princess. Your sweet card is just adorable and yummy!