We spent our entire Easter weekend (and a few days afterwards) painting the exterior of the house which was rendered last year. Hubby and I did the exterior render together and then I continued on after he returned to work and painted all of the gutters and the siding at the front of the house. To say I was exhausted was an understatement! lol But I do feel a huge sense of satisfaction now that it is finally done.
The next job will be painting the driveway and getting the inserts and gates added to the fence and planting our garden beds and lawn, although this may have to wait until after winter because I think it will be more successful in the autumn.
Anyway, here are a few progress pics of what we achieved on the weekend.
This is the before photo - what it looked like when we bought it.
This is during - after having the house rendered, but before the roof was re-coated.
And this is after.
It's been a slow work in progress, but we are finally getting somewhere!