05 April 2012

Just Add Ink #112 - Colour Challenge

Happy Easter my friends! I hope that you all get to spend some quality
time with your loved ones over the Easter holiday. Hubby and I will finally be painting our house exterior which we had rendered last year so it will be a hive of activity around here.

Before I go offline for a few days, I thought I would share my project for this week's colour challenge over at Just Add Ink. This colour challenge is perfect for Easter projects because it reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Stitching, ribbon by SU!, impression plates by SU!, pearl accents

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Jodene this is so pretty I love the typewriter, I have this stamp and have used it with the saying "your my type of friend" my friend Ann was a typist and she actually used one of those old typwriteres ...in the old days.
Well done such a pretty card Hugs Elaine

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I really like that typewriter image!!!
Good luck with the massive job of painting - I hope you have lots of sunny days with no rain :)

Mae Collins said...

Jodene I love the subtleties (sp?) of embossing and stamping on your pink and crumb cake cardstock. Have fun painting your house, we have only half of ours done and it has been two years in the process! Have a safe and happy Easter. ♥

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty Jodene. I love the embossed background and the typewriter looks great with this colour combo.

KimB said...

Gorgeous and fun Jodene and I love all subtle embossing texture in the background and your torn typed note :) Hope the painting goes well!
Kim xxx

Christine Blain said...

Love this to bits, and I'm impressed that you came up with a card, using these colours, that has no flowers or butterflies on! Gorgeous card with lots of lovely details. The embossing, stamping, and the bow are my favourite touches - love everything about it.

Rachael @ Pretty Pink Peony said...

You had me at machine sewing, pearls and vintage typewriter! Gorgeous card!

Rachael xx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh that little typewriter stamp is the cutest. You're right about the colours being like Neopolitan Icecream - yummy! Hope you are enjoying your Easter Break.

Nikki Spencer said...

Great use of that typwriter stamp Jodene and your lovely embossed background is so soft and subtle.