12 April 2012

Just Add Ink #113 - Inspiration Challenge

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a great inspiration picture for you! I found this image on Pinterest and just loved the colours as well as the design, how comfy do these couches look! Here is the image:

And here is my card. I used the colour scheme and also incorporated a couch into the card because to me they really stood out in the pic.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Favourite Things
Cardstock: groovy guava, cool caribbean, whisper white, sahara sand, DSP by SU!
Ink: Basic black
Other: Cool caribbean ribbon, copics, pearl embellishments, stitching

10 comments:

Jo said...

You're right Jodene, those couches do look comfy. I love your card - that image looks like me every 2nd Thursday night, typing up my JAI post :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Great card Jodene. Love the paper pieced image. A very clean and modern looking card.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

You've done a great job with the colour combo - great pic for the image!!!

Tina said...

I wish I could sink into one of those couches right now with a good book, and not emerge 'til I've finished it! It's a fantastic inspiration photo and a fantastic card to go with it.

KimB said...

This just makes me smile Jodene. Most nights that is exactly what I'm doing. And who doesn't love to get mail :)
Kim xxx

Fiona Harrison said...

Fab take on the pic, love it

Nikki Spencer said...

Clever take on the pic Jodene, love the paper pieced skirt.

Christine Blain said...

Great use of the colours, and I love your paper-pieced couch, Jodene. Thanks for coming up with such an inspirational photo!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jodene! I'm loving that couch and your layout is fantastic.

Melissa said...

Great card and I just love that image its fantastic.