20 April 2012

Just Add Ink #114 - Just Add ... ME!

Yes, that's right ... this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to do a CASE of one of my cards! I must admit, it's very hard to case yourself! although you would think I'd be used to it as quite often I go back and copy something I have done before with a little variation.

And I must apologise for my tardiness, things have been a bit out of whack here this week with an impromptu couple of days away at a friends beach house, and then the girls have both been sick with a cold. But now that things have settled, I hope to spend a bit of time in my craft room this afternoon.

Here is the card I made for this week's challenge. Which I cased from THIS card.

Supplies:
Cardstock/DSP: White cardstock, DSP by Bo Bunny.
Other: Copic markers, nestabilities, stitching, pool party ribbon by SU!

9 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Great case of yourself Jodene! You coloured the image perfectly (as you would!) And the stitching is wonderful too. It's a very groovy card :)

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous! I love your use of white cardstock on this card, along with the spotty paper, and great, fun, image and colours. Too cute!

Nikki Spencer said...

This is just so appealing Jodene, l love the spots and colours, but that image is coloured beautifully, a great card that just makes me smile!

Patrice said...

I totally love this image - as you know. How strange to CASE yourself, but you've done a wonderful job of it. I always love your cards!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I LOVE your combi stamp Jodene! You've used gorgeous colours - great CASE of yourself (which must be really weird to have to do!) :)

Tina said...

Such a gorgeous card Jodene. You have such a beautiful cardmaking style.

Susan Joyce said...

Cute card Jodene. Love your colour combo. I have nominated your blog for an award, which can be checked out on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'd really love to buy this daisy VW stamp. Where could I get it.
Hope you can help me. Thansk. Jenni

Jodene said...

Hi Jenni.
I got the stamp from Stampin' Bella. If you click on the name of the stamp under the image, I have linked it straight to the website.