29 May 2012

Honey, I'm home ... and with exciting news!

Well I am back home safe and sound. I would like to say well rested, but I always seem to be exhausted after I return from a holiday!  The four days on Hamilton Island with my mum were wonderful and quite relaxing but the five days in Sydney were crazy busy as always trying to fit so many visits with family and friends into such a short space of time.

While in Hamilton Island mum and I managed to go out on a day trip to the Great Barrier Reef where I took a helicopter ride out to the stunning Heart Reef (which I photographed from above). It was amazing!

Now I am back into the swing of it at home, back to work and hopefully tomorrow - back in my craft room!

Which brings me to my exciting news!

I have been invited to join the Bizzy Becs Design Team! I am so excited to have been asked as the rest of the DT members are such a talented group of women. Please feel free to check out their blogs, which I have listed in my sidebar. I have also added the links to the Bizzy Becs Online Store and the Challenge Blog, and I would love to see you play along in one of our monthly challenges!

My first challenge will be coming up very soon, so stay tuned :)

9 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

*SQUEAL* Congrats Jodene!! They're so lucky to have you! Can't wait to see what you create! :-)

Patrice said...

Lovely to hear you had such a good holiday Jodene. I know what you mean about needing to rest up when you get home though lol.

Love the pic you took, hope to see more - hint hint.

Super big congrats on your new DT role. How exciting for you. Can't wait to see what you work on first.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Congratulations Jodene!
Very well deserved!

Gayatri said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Jodene! I am so excited for you :) Well deserved.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Woohoo! Great holiday pic and awesome news. I love Bizzy Becs for my dies and Gorjuss stamps. They are so blessed to have you on their team. Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

Kelly said...

Big congratulations Jodene! I'm so happy to be working alongside you on the Bizzy Becs team. Love your blog too!
Hugs, Kelly x

Christine Blain said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Big congrats to you, my friend, on your DT position!!

Nikki Spencer said...

That is really great Jodene, so well deserved, good on you!
Lovely to have you back Too!

Paula said...

That IS exciting news Jodene. I look forward to seeing your gorgeous designs. CONGRATULATIONS ♥