10 May 2012

Just Add Ink #117 - Colour Challenge


Hello blogging friends!

Well it's that time again, another challenge from Just Add Ink. And this week it's a beautiful colour challenge for you to play with. At first when I saw this I thought I would really struggle with these colours but the combination is just gorgeous and the more I see of it the more I love it!
So if you haven't already, pop over to the challenge blog and check out the other DT members cards and you will know what I'm talking about!  Here is the colour challenge for you.


And this is my card.  I have spritzed the whole card with shimmer mist and it has the most beautiful sparkle too but it was hard to capture in a photograph, so you will have to take my word for it ;)



Supplies:
Stamps: Elements of Style by SU! and greeting by PTI
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Other: Butterfly die by SU!, banner die by PTI, stitching, shimmer mist

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

WOW! You have hit this challenge WAY out of the ball park, my friend. The stitching, the butterflies, the shimmer, and the beautiful crisp clean look of this card make for a gorgeous creation. Love it to bits, and might just have to CASE this, if you don't mind! (Minus the stitching of course, since I can't sew to save my life.)

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Beautiful!! The butterflies are the perfect touch :)

Nikki Spencer said...

I love the clean elegance of this Jodene, it really works! Perfect choice of stamps.

Patrice said...

Such a pretty card Jodene. This is a gorgeous way to use these colours. Wouldn't it make a beautiful Mother's Day card? Lovely!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful, shimmery goodness. Love that stamp in yellow.

KimB said...

Somehow you have lots of detail yet it looks so CAS and gorgeous I might add! As ever love the stitching too :)
Kim

Jo said...

Jodene, this is just gorgeous. I love the banner you've used for the sentiment and you can really see the shimmer in the 1st photo.

Theredempress said...

So pretty thanks for sharing :D sharon