17 May 2012

Just Add Ink #118 - Just Add Mae Collins!


Fingers crossed that this post appears on time as I will have just arrived in Sydney when it goes live. I am off to spend some time with family and the highlight of my trip will be four days on Hamilton Island with my mum! I am really looking forward to it as we have never been away on our own before, just the two of us. Hubby will be home looking after the girls while I spend 10 days away, gotta love that :)

Anyway, onto the reason for my post. This week over at Just Add Ink we have a CASE challenge, and this time we all get to case Mae Collins! So be sure to pop over to Mae's blog and check out her gorgeous work and hopefully you will find something to inspire you to play along with us this week. We would love to see your creations!

I chose this card to case (it is the third card in the post) as I just received this gorgeous new Pure Innocence stamp and had to put ink to it :)



Supplies: 
Stamps: Pure Innocence Magician by My Favourite Things.
DSP: Fancy Pants
Cardstock: Early Espresso and pretty in pink by SU!
Other: Stitching, Copics, pool party seam binding by SU!

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Utterly adorable card; the little paper-pieced dress is just the cutest thing! Beautiful, Jodene. Hope you and your Mumma are having a wonderful time, my friend.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Such a cute image!!! I'm so envious of your colouring - I think I need some more practice :)

Jo said...

This is a great CASE of Mae's card Jodene. I love the way you have paper pieced her dress and the colouring of her cape is awesome.