08 May 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #158

I didn't realise it had been so long since I last checked in here ... life has been keeping me pretty busy and away from the computer. I have been doing a lot of de-cluttering around the house and spent the whole weekend painting my youngest daughters bedroom, which means I have now finished painting every bedroom in the house and all other rooms aside from the kids bathroom and laundry. Hope to get those done soon though so I can pack all of the painting stuff away for good :)

Anyway, I made this card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch over on Karen's Blog.




Supplies:
Stamps: Bo Bunny
DSP: Doodlebug Designs
Other: Stitching, Brads.





4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is just the sweetest "boy baby" card, my friend. The paper piecing is simply gorgeous, and the little cogs are the perfect embellishment to fit the sketch.

Fiona Harrison said...

Very cute!!!!

Elaine said...

Jodene what a lovely card I love those papers and that cute train and cogs make it perfect well done Hugs Elaine

Kerry (Kez) Bunting said...

Such a cute card Julia! And congrats on all the painting - I lose enthusiasm for that pretty quickly, so admire your tenacity!