12 June 2012

iSpy Sketches ISSC19

Hello friends!

I have managed to finally find my way back into my craft room and have created a card for this week's sketch challenge over at iSpy Sketches.  You can check out the challenge HERE.

And this is the card I made, how cute is that little owl paper from My Minds Eye?  I have been itching to use it :)

Supplies: 
Stamps: Sentiment by PTI
Carstock: Early Espresso, DSP by My Minds Eye
Other: Spellbinders dies, pearls, scalloped  border punch, stitching.

6 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Ohhh i do love this card Jodene, the stitching is super and the colours are cool! No wonder you've been itching to use that owl paper!!
CUTE!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Stun-ning Jodene! This really is just so lovely Cheers Narelle

~Kristina said...

Love that paper and the colour combo. Very nice work!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Great distressing - Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

Vickie Z said...

Love those papers and use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Kim Teasdale said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!