14 June 2012

Just Add ink 122 - Just Add...Delys

Here we are at the end of another week, which means it's challenge time over at Just Add Ink. And this week, we get to case the very talented Delys Cram!
So be sure to pop over to Delys' blog and check out her gorgeous work. If you're anything like me, you will have a hard time choosing just one thing to case because everything is so beautiful!

Here is my card, and you can see the card that inspired it HERE.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Early Espresson, DSP by My Minds Eye
Other: Die by PTI, flowers by Kaiser, Ribbon by SU!, stitching

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I love the colour combo and papers you have choosen for this card!! Great take on Delys' card :)

Mae Collins said...

Jodene I love the combination of those two DSP panels and I especially like your little flower embelishments, they just set it off beautifully. A great CASE of Delys.

KimB said...

Love that DSP Jodene, you combined rustic and sweet and it looks fabulous!