03 June 2012

Smile

It's been a while since I shared a card, in fact it's been a while since I have done any stamping! I did colour this camera image before I went on holidays and then put this card together pretty quickly yesterday.

Unfortunately it looks like my computer has finally died so I am using my daughters laptop which means I don't have access to my usual editing programs or my watermarks and for some reason it just makes everything harder. I think it's because I just don't like change! LOL  But I had better get used to it if I am going to be getting a new computer, I only hope that someone can manage to extract all of my photos and data off my old one.

Anyway, here is my card. And stay tuned as I will have more to share later this week!


1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

this is super cute! LOVE the stamp ;)