28 July 2012

Blue Butterfly Birthday

Hello!  I hope you are all having a great weekend so far.  

I have my mum visiting from Sydney so I have had to pack up my craft room for now so no stamping time for me for the next week or so.  I did manage to get this card done earlier in the week for the Bizzy Bec's Store Blog so pop over there for more information on where you can find this cute Blue Butterfly Digi Image.


And now I am off to make little tags for the party favours for my daughter Madison's 16th birthday party tomorrow. We are celebrating with a high tea at the rotating restaurant overlooking Perth so we are all really looking forward to that! I will be sure to share photos once it's all over of course :)

Happy stamping!


2 comments:

Karen said...

This is so pretty! Not only can I sew straight, u can colour like a professional too! I am rather jealous of u!!! Lol

Beautiful card chick!

Karen
Xx

Patrice said...

Such a sweet card Jodene. Love that smattering of pearls.

Enjoy having your mum visit and have a wonderful 16th birthday celebration tomorrow! Sounds decadent.

Love your new blog look too!