09 July 2012

A Busy Stamping Bee

I managed to get so much done in just a few hours of stamping last night and made 8 cards!  So be sure to scroll down if you want to check the rest of them out. It was great to have the time to play along in a few challenges.

It has been so long since I managed to get so much done in such a short space of time, in fact I think it's more than I've done in the last couple of months combined! Let's just hope it stays that way for a while so I can be a little bit more productive.

Here are a couple of random cards I made, and by random I mean not for any challenge or DT requirement :)

This first one is using a cute new Penny Black Owl Stamp I got from my local store last week. Isn't it sweet?

Check out his glittery feathers :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Blank, sentiment by Hero Arts.  Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, and old SU! DSP. Ink: early Espresso. Other: Copic Markers, Stitching, Die by Papertrey Ink, Kaiswer pearls.

Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps. Cardstock: Kraft, white, DSP by My Minds Eye. Other: Ribbon by SU!, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, stitching.

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow,you sure have been busy, my friend! Great cards; especially love the owl one. He looks great against that background paper.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That owl with the glittery feathers is adorable.

Lou Ryan said...

U are a clever thing! 8 cards in one sitting! This is gorgeous!