24 July 2012

Dynamic Duo's #12 - Black Tie and Poppy Parade

Hi bloggers!

Here is a card I made for this week's challenge over at Dynamic Duo's.  The colour theme is black & red with the option of a neutral and although my first instinct was to go with white/vanilla as my neutral I mixed it up and used Kraft. Not sure that I love it, but it is growing on me.



Supplies:
Stamps: Reason to Smile by SU!, sentiment by Hero Arts.
Cardstock/Ink: Basic black, poppy parade, kraft
Other: Die by PTI, black pearls, stitching


4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Inspiration achieved...:0) Beautiful use of the images Jodene, love it!

Melissa said...

What a happy mix-up! I love the kraft with this! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the repetitive stamping, your Jodene trademark of a lovely stitched border and the sentiment to balance it off nicely. I love this! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Kim S said...

I DO love it - the red and black are so vibrant on the craft. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos!